14 de julio de 2009

Maru.

I would like to speak about paranormal phenomenon,
'cos I think that they aren't so much paranormal.
It's eight years ago, that I study quantum physics by my self,
I'm preparing the acces to the university.

In passing:
I'm a nurse,
I have to do the acces to the university 'cos i studied the sience healthy...
I prefer the change for the scientific tecnological,(quantum physics).

Speaking about paranormal phenomenon, I think that it's another of the brain
functions with phisical and atmospheric factors.

It's so sad, 'cos the due interests;
politics = (powerful countries)
religion and society.

there are million of people with this problems, without anyone to speak or share.

This is a social problem that exists and the true information about it is not much
bad and lay.

During years, decades, it's heared to speak about this things even complete civilization
have dissapeared.

All of us know some case or we have heared about someone , grandfathers,
friends or ancestor, tell about that things and no one do anything.

But the true is over the hypocresy.
When the river sounds....stones are carried....

And the science and tecnology groups up.
Maru.

No hay comentarios: